4094 RIGID SPLINT CERVICAL COLLAR
- Supports cervical spine in neutral position.
- Soft foam construction with integrated reinforcement splint provides firm support for the unstable neck.
- Hook and loop closure allows for easy application.
- The vinyl panel can be detached to allow for gradual increase in range of motion.
- Available in two heights: 3" (7.6cm) and 4 1/2" (11.4cm)
How to wear:
- Apply to the neck.
- Before fastening the hook and loop closure, make sure the head and neck are in neutral position.
- Fasten the hook and loop closure strap securely.
- If needed, vinyl strap can be removed to allow gradual increase in motion.
- Acute wry neck
- Neck muscle strain
- Cervical spondylosis