4190 CERVICAL COLLAR
- Completely height-adjustable to provide desired flexion or extension positioning.
- Vinyl-covered foam padding for patient's comfort and easy cleaning.
Ventilated to allow air circulation.
- Hook and loop closure for quick, easy application and removal.
How to wear:
- Apply the collar to the neck with the chin on the chin rest.
- Adjust the height of the cervical collar using the hook and loop straps to decide the proper position of the head.
- Before attaching the hook and loop closure strap, make sure the head and neck are in neutral position.
- Fasten the hook and loop strap securely.
- Post-surgical support
- Cervical fracture
- Cervical spondylosis