Mindray offers a full range of anesthetic vaporizers for use on the A-Series Anesthesia Systems in support of clinical and pharmaceutical requirements. The Mindray V60 Vaporizers are available for Isoflurane and Sevoflurane. The V60’s Automatic Flow / Temperature / Pressure Compensation ensures a constant output and accurate concentration of anesthetic agents even under varying environmental conditions. Isoflurane, Sevoflurane, and Desflurane are available in the popular Vapor 2000 style to satisfy individual customer’s needs.
- V60-Series supports fresh gas flow as low as 0.2L/min, a design specifically incorporated to support low flow anesthesia
- Innovative large capacity design of V60-Series accommodates up to 360ml of anesthetic agent with dry wick (300ml with moist wick)
- All Mindray vaporizers are equipped for use on any SELECTATEC®* style mounting system
- V60 Vaporizers are maintenance free; require no calibration over their useful life during normal operating conditions
- Real time agent consumption and end of case agent usage can be captured, displayed and exported when used in conjunction with Mindray A7 Anesthesia Workstation