Mindray’s BeneVision WorkStation delivers real-time, clinically relevant patient information to care teams in locations other than the traditional central station including war-rooms and supporting departments. Our comprehensive Remote View function provides a real-time view of waveforms and parameters, audible/visible alarms and ability to print strips/reports. Patient data stored on the BeneVision Central Station can also be viewed including events, full disclosure waveforms, and graphical and tabular trends.
- Display/sector layout can be configured independently of BeneVision Central Station layout
- Supports up to four displays, 16 devices/patients per display, 32 devices/patients per system
- Straightforward user interface utilizing either touchscreen, or keyboard and mouse
- View real-time waveforms and parameters
- Supports audible/visible alarm notification
- Print real time reports including trends, events, and full disclosure
- Reset/pause alarms, discharge patients, enable standby
- Adjust parameter/arrhythmia alarm limits
- Adjust ST points
- Start/adjust NIBP intervals
- Activate Night Mode/Privacy Mode
- BeneVision Central Station
Exceptional Service & Support
Purchase from Mindray includes comprehensive clinical training by Mindray’s specialists. Additionally, technical remote support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at no charge.
Our dedicated field service team and in-house technical support organization represent one of the largest direct service teams in the industry. Individually and collectively they are committed to enhancing patient care while protecting your investment.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/dlistcom/public_html/template/item-details.php on line 461
No Feedbacks yet.