SAFETY STANDARD AND SPECIFICATION :
Cylinders are made strictly as per safety standards, assuring a consistent and stable performance. ISO 11118- 2015 TUV /approved by petrolium and explosive safety organisation (PESO), govt of india
1) C10 valve, 1” (refilable),
2) C10 valve, 1” inlet with pressure relife iso 10297 (non refilable)
3) Cylinder valve C-10, ¾” (refillable)
4) Cylinder valve C-10 ½” (refillable)
Al-can cylinders are the best choice for various gases because it maintains excellent quality and gas purity. Special internal treatments available for precise needs upon request. The cylinders perform well at low temperature.
Manufacture from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6
ISO 11363: PART II: IS 3224 1-125, 12UNF, 750-16 UNF THREAD
As per country standard. Additional marking available upon request.
Standard finish is brushed body with clear lacquered makes it elegant in look and neck colour as per gas to be filled.
Logos or labels available upon request.
C10 valve 1″, 3/4″, ½”
- Seamless,light weight cylinder ( 40% lighter than steel cylinder)
- Easy to handle
- Corrosion resistant interior and exterior wall surface.
- No special maintence required, only require requalification every five years.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/dlistcom/public_html/template/item-details.php on line 461
No Feedbacks yet.