Washing and Elutriation Drum AKA-DRUM
AKA-DRUM is used for dissolving raw materials. Processing of raw material begins in the washing and elutriation drum. A good washing and elutriation effect is a prerequisite for a high-quality product. AKA-DRUM is manufactured in various sizes. Rugged designs for mining, anti-abrasion coatings of rubber or highly alloyed steel ensure a long service life.
Principle of operation
The internal components, such as lifting beams, struts and chain stirrers produce the friction and turbulence required for a good disintegration of the raw material. All the devices of the WLT series can be equipped with hydraulic or mechanical drives.
Design features and advantages
- Rugged design for mining
- Long service life
- High wear-resistance
- Effective resolution of the raw material
- Sizes: Diameter 1.25 m – 2.5 m
- Washing and elutriation of raw materials
- Processing of ores, minerals and mineral raw materials
- Glass, foundry and industrial sands
- Kaolin and feldspar