DYNEX TECHNOLOGIES spol. s.r.o.
- TDynablot Automatic is a system which fully automates blot processing starting with samples being pipetted and finishes with camera image capture. Only insertion of samples in primary tubes and strips are required from an operator.
- The instrument is fitted with reagents peristaltic pumps located at its front for easy use and handling. The pumps are capable of running in reverse. It assists the functions â€śAntidropâ€ť (no drops at the end of tubing during dispensing) and â€śReagents savingâ€ť (aspiration of dead volume back to reagent bottles after last dispensing).
- The mixing of strip content during incubation is assisted by rocking the strip plate. Slow, medium or fast rocking speeds can be selected.
- Used liquid media is removed by an integrated vacuum pump and then directed to a waste bottle with a level sensor.
- All reagent tubing can be replaced easily.
- Compact instrument dimensions (800 x 500 x 540 mm), weight (35 kg) and very quiet running are friendly to laboratory environments. The instrument power consumption is up to 50 W.
- Controlled by PC (USB connection), SW language options
- User friendly SW
- Creating and importing of work lists, simultaneous running of varied (but compatible) assays
- Saving and export of strip pictures for analysis in the customerâ€™s SW
- Up to 44 positions in primary tubes rack
- Variable strip plates can be used after setting up the machine
- Primary tubes bar code reader
- Precise syringe for pipetting primary samples
- Capacitance level detection
- Sample dilution will be directly done in the strip plate wells by one of the reagent pumps
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/dlistcom/public_html/template/item-details.php on line 461
No Feedbacks yet.