DYNEX TECHNOLOGIES spol. s.r.o.
- Image scanning directly in reaction wells
- Use with different types of trays
- Active drying of strips
- Very good suppression of parasitic reflections
- Reliability and minimum maintenance
- Competitive price/performance ratio
- The process of obtaining test results is eased by image scanning the strips directly in the reaction wells of used trays immediately after previous processing.
- It is not necessary to manipulate with the strips between processing and evaluation. It reduces the possibility of making mistakes that are caused by confusing strips during evaluation.
- An universal tray attachment system allows the insertion of different trays into the instrument.
- The instrument contains a system for actively drying the strips using an air stream. This system noticeably reduces the time needed between processing and evaluating these types of strips where the intensity is influenced by the wetness of their surface.
- The image is scanned strip by strip using a CCD camera. The construction of the LED lighting, as well as setting of the camera interest area to the bottom of the reaction wells considerably suppresses unwanted reflections which prevent the evaluation software from properly analysing the image.
- Electronic control of camera shutter speed allows reaching optimal brightness of the scanned image.
- The device is controlled with a PC. The software controls the processes of scanning and transmission of image data via functions of DLL library. Communication between PC and the device is carried out via USB interface.
- Universal instrument able to work with different evaluating SWs.
- DYNACAM brings a next step of automation in blot processing when used with a blot processor (for example DYNABLOT Plus).
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/dlistcom/public_html/template/item-details.php on line 461
No Feedbacks yet.