Endoscopes - perfectly integrated
Endoscopy has become established in ear, nose and throat medicine over a considerable period. Richard Wolf supplies rigid endoscopes in different diameters, lengths and viewing directions for indications in the specialist area of ear, nose and throat medicine. Supplemented with flexible endoscopes in the latest technologies special instrument systems can be offered.
A top priority in applications like sinuscopy and laryngoscopy is to recognize and identify very delicate structures. The core competence of Richard Wolf is concentrated in this area - precision design and manufacture of rigid and flexible endoscopes. Optical systems where all the individual components are perfectly integrated and matched.
Endoscopes associated with the latest video-assisted technologies, such as HD camera systems, guarantee color rendering to match natural conditions and reflect the precision of manufacture.
- Comprehensive product range for rigid endoscopes
- Telescopes, finely adjusted to the different diameters, viewing directions and working lengths
The current range includes rigid endoscopes and flexible fiber naso-pharyngo-laryngoscopes, as well as a flexible sensor endoscope with a video chip installed at the distal end. Illumination is provided by an LED positioned in the handle.
- Full-screen image based on sensor technology
- Preconfigured factory settings - no adjustment of image focus or white balance
- Clear, homogeneous illumination with LED integrated in the handle
- Slimline insertion part for patient-friendly applications
- Outer diameter 3.8 mm
- Working length 300 mm
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/dlistcom/public_html/template/item-details.php on line 461
No Feedbacks yet.