When functionality meets ergonomic form and design
Apart from the conventional, rigid sinuscopes and flexible Fiber Naso-Pharyngo-Laryngoscopes, a flexible sensor endoscope is now available for ear, nose and throat applications.
The Sensor Naso-Pharyngo-Laryngoscope is an opto-electronic endoscope with a video chip installed at the distal end. Illumination is provided by an LED positioned in the handle. The two components are controlled using a control unit which can be connected to any monitor.
- Full-screen image based on sensor technology
- Preconfigured factory settings - no adjustment of image focus or white balance
- Clear, homogeneous illumination with LED integrated in the handle
- Slimline insertion part for patient-friendly applications
- Ergonomically shaped handle
- Articulation 135° up / down in order to reach inaccessible areas
- Resolution 82.000 pixels
- Opening angle 85°
- Direction of view 0°
- Depth of focus 6 - 60 mm
- Outer diameter 3.8 mm
- Working length 300 mm
- Completely low-noise
- Νο separate light source or camera necessary
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/dlistcom/public_html/template/item-details.php on line 461
No Feedbacks yet.