Laura M is a quick and simple solution for the analysis of urine, which is designed for use in clinical laboratories.
Laura M is a quick and simple solution for the analysis of urine, which is designed for use in clinical laboratories. Objective evaluation of the urine with LAURA M reader helps to eliminate any subjective interpretation of the colour reaction of the diagnostic pads. User only needs to dip the test strip into the urine sample and place it in the insert area. The next steps – movement, timing, measurement and evaluation – are done automatically by the urine analyzer.
- Semi-quantitative reflectance photometer
- high throughput and memory capacity
- Measuring using LEDs and colour detector
- Wavelengths: 470, 525 and 625 nm
- Evaluation time: 60 s
- Capacity: 600 strips per hour
- Touch screen: colour LCD display (320 x 240 dot-matrix)
- Built-in thermal printer
- External communication to PC/LIS via RS232
- Possibility to connect an external keyboard or a bar code reader (BCR) via PS2
- Memory capacity: last 2000 measurements
- Easy operation with sleek and ergonomic design
- Sophisticated monitoring of strip position
- Waste container for collection of used test strip