BUYING THIS PRODUCT
Please login to review this product.
- One - or two - door design
- Horizontal or vertical opening door
- Pit or base installation
- Working area from 2 to 18 STE - other sizes available on request
- Surface treatment of the chamber walls:
ceramic-blasted, ground (eg RA 0.8 μm) or electropolished.
- 390 mm
- 625 mm
- 850 mm
- AN material
- Hollow body
- DIN EN 60601-1-6
- DIN EN 61010-1
- DIN EN 61010-2-40
- DIN EN 62304
- EN 285: 2006 + A2: 2009
- EN 13485
- EN ISO 17665-1: 2006
- EC Directive 93/42 / EEC
- EC Directive 97/23 / EC
- EC Directive 2006/42 / EC
- EMC Directive 2004/108 / EC
Add-Ons Intelligent Service Advisor (ISA)equipment
- Steam generator
- Logistics systems
- Process documentation
brochureSelectomat PL Brochure DE
- High-quality sterilizing pressure vessel made of CrNiMo steel, material no. 1.4404 (AISI 316L) and circumferential annular ducts as a jacket made of CrNiMoTi steel, material no. 1.4571 (AISI 316 Ti).
- Sterilization chamber heated upwards and downwards.
- Chamber carriages facilitate loading by means of loading trolleys.
- Automatic sliding doors with safety device, which prevents opening during the program sequence or simultaneous opening of loading and unloading side (lock function) and provides protection against jamming.
- The piping is designed according to DIN EN 285: steam-flowed pipes and valves made of CrNi steel; Pipes are color coded and thermally insulated. K-Flex tube insulation is free of halogen, PVC, CFC, HCFC and asbestos.
- Large stainless steel heat exchanger
- Seamlessly integrated control panel with touch screen, signal lamps, door switches, program stop switch.
- Color touch-screen with intuitive menu guidance and display of all essential batch information as well as reports of the safety control system and service menu for the technician.
- 10 "display
- B & R control
- Low noise two-stage vacuum pump