BUYING THIS PRODUCT
Please login to review this product.
- One - or two - door design
- Horizontal or vertical opening door
- Pit or base installation
- Surface treatment of the chamber walls:
ceramic-blasted, ground (eg RA 0.8 μm) or electropolished.
- High-quality sterilizing pressure vessel made of CrNiMo steel, material no. 1.4404 (AISI 316L) and circumferential annular ducts as a jacket made of CrNiMoTi steel, material no. 1.4571 (AISI 316 Ti).
- Sterilization chamber heated upwards and downwards. ???
- Chamber carriages facilitate loading by means of loading trolleys.
- Integrated steam generators
- Automatic sliding doors with safety device, which prevents opening during the program sequence or simultaneous opening of loading and unloading side (lock function) and provides protection against jamming.
- The piping is designed according to DIN EN 285: steam-flowed pipes and valves made of CrNi steel; Pipes are color coded and thermally insulated. K-Flex tube insulation is free of halogen, PVC, CFC, HCFC and asbestos.
- Color touch-screen with intuitive menu guidance and display of all essential batch information as well as reports of the safety control system and service menu for the technician.
- 8.2 "display