High Performance Thickeners AKA-SET
AKA-SET is a special equipment for thickening and process water treatment. Main application for the AKA-SET is the separation of water, the reduction of sludge volume, the treatment of process water and the thickening of suspensions.
Principle of operation
The flow routing of the flocculated feed slurry in the filtering zone in counter-current to the sedimenting particles causes the formation of macro flocs. These flocs are sedimented at a higher speed than the micro flocs of conventional thickeners. This results in a higher loading rate per unit settling area and smaller thickener diameters, compared to the traditional static thickeners.
> High loading rate per unit settling area
A sufficiently dimensioned compression zone with a multi-arm raking mechanism ensures a high degree of thickening. The raking bars ensure an extremely good subsequent dewatering in the thickening zone.
> High and uniform sludge concentration
The clarified liquid and filtering zone which is monitored by instrumentation and control engineering devices ensures high clarification efficiency and a good clarified flow quality.
> High clarified flow quality
Optional: Skimmer system
Design features and advantages
- High loading rate per unit settling area
- Huge throughput
- Space-saving design
- Consistently high sludge concentration
- Fully automatic operation
- Good utilization of the flocculants
- Flexible adaption to varying operating conditions
- Low operating costs
- Minimum maintenance requirements
- Produced of customized and corrosion-resistant materials (steel, stainless steel)
- Coating with chemical and corrosion-resistant materials as an option (rubber, PU ceramic)
- Diameter: 2.8 m to 18 m
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/dlistcom/public_html/template/item-details.php on line 461
No Feedbacks yet.