Terms of Agreement
No, this is not a threat. Just playing by the rules. Last updated on: May 5th, 2016
By signing up for the Dubailist services you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Dubailist reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the Dubailist website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you. Dubailist holds the right to refuse access (which may lead to a loss of sale) if found breaching any given terms.
- Users must be 18 years and over.
- To access and use the Services, you must register for a Dubailist account by providing your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. Dubailist may reject your application for an account, or cancel an existing account, for any reason, in Dubailist sole discretion.
- Dubailist does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as data, graphics, photos and links that is uploaded under your Dubailist Account. You must not transmit any viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Dubailist customers, employees, members or other stakeholders will result in immediate account termination.
- Dubailist may remove content and accounts containing content that we determine unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Agreement.
- You expressly understand and agree that Dubailist shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Dubailist service. All material you upload remains yours. By uploading content, you agree:
- To allow other internet users to view your content;
- To allow Dubailist to display and store your content; and
- That Dubailist can, at any time, review all the content submitted by you to its service.
- Dubailist is neither responsible nor liable for the perceived success or failure of any Paid Content posted on dubailist.com.
- Dubailist may, at its sole and absolute discretion, initiate a refund should a transaction be deemed erroneous. Once initiated the amount will be credited back to the buyer within a few business days, through the original mode of payment.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- As a condition of your use of the Sites and Services, you represent and warrant to Dubai List that you will not use the Sites or Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms of Service. You may not use the Sites or Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden the Sites or Services. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Sites.